Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

This quote is on CrossFit Faith today.

“I cannot be any more specific about the methodology of love than to quote these worlds of an old priest who spent many years in the battle: ’There are dozens of ways to deal with evil and several ways to conquer it. All of them are facets of the truth that the only ultimate way to conquer evil is to let it be smothered within a willing, living human being. When it is absorbed there like blood in a sponge or a spear into one’s heart, it loses its power and goes no further.’ The healing of evil – scientifically or other wise – can be accomplished only by the love of individuals. A willing sacrifice is required... I do not know how this occurs. But I know that it does... Whenever this happens there is a slight shift in the balance of power in the world.”
- M. Scott Peck

I was happy to see strength work on the white board this morning at the gym - it's what I need to work on.

front squat 3-3-3


my weights were: 135-145-145F (two reps)

WOD:
AMRAP in 12 minutes
3 15-meter shuttle run
6 burpees
9 dumbbell push-press @ 45lbs DBs
15 sit-ups

I completed 5 rounds as rx'd. Some good training on Good Friday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment