Monday, December 7, 2009

07 December 2009

WOD: @ CrossFit Central:
AMRAP in twenty minutes of
5 barbell front-squats @ 165lbs
10 push-ups
15 abmat sit-ups

This workout felt like a welcome-back slap-in-the-face! I could really feel the month off today... I completed 8 rounds + 2 front-squats scaled. The first round I did at 135lbs, and had to go down to 115lbs for the rest. Felt like I had no strength or stamina today. I could do the push-ups and sit-ups unbroken though. Not pleased at all with today's performance, but I will get it back, and stronger than I was before. It's a good thing I like a challenge!

Coach Meg Parsons got her kettlebell certification last weekend! You gotta see the photos of Jeff Martone doing Turkish-Get-Ups with Meg as his kettlebell!

No comments:

Post a Comment