Thursday, December 24, 2009

24 December 2009

WOD: with Austin Unscared
with a continuously running clock complete
1 parallel bar dip the first minute
2 bar dips the second minute
3 bar dips the third minute
4 bar dips the fourth minute...
continue until failure
*only unbroken sets count

I completed 13 rounds + 4 dips of the 14 round for a total of 95 dips. This one crushed me today. When I got home and checked my log, I found that I was one rep short of the last time I did this WOD. Which means I cup-caked...


cup⋅cake [khup-keyk] adjective 1) to wimp out 2) giving in to the pain

I will be back for this one - and I will complete at least 15 rounds!

After that mess- Mike, Jassin and I were feeling like getting more work in, so we decided to go for a bonus WOD!

"bonus" WOD:
400 meters walking lunges
*back knee must touch the ground every rep

My time was 13:45. Felt lousy throughout, but I kept telling myself to accept the pain and keep moving. When I checked my log on this one, I discovered that I had PR'd by 39 seconds! Feels good to end on a high note. Now I'm off to visit my TriggerPoint set!

No comments:

Post a Comment