Tuesday, February 23, 2010

health "care"


That's right, I'm getting political on this one. Apparently the healthcare bill is ba-aaack, this time with a $950 billion dollar price tag. Yep, that is billion with a B. No matter where you stand on government controlled healthcare, it behooves you to be informed. I tend to lean libertarian in my politics, so I often agree with the folks over at the CATO Institute. I like 'em because they don't shy away from being critical of both the left and right.

Their latest on the subject: Evading Structural Reform in Healthcare Markets.

So, check out their healthcare section. I hope it'll inform you, and maybe challenge your current stance on the issue.

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
- Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment