Sunday, May 31, 2009

31 May 2009

"There is not great talent without great willpower."
- Honoré de Balzac

WOD:
 "active" rest day!
"5 rounds for time"
10 box jumps @ 28" box
20 burpee, medicine ball clean to wall ball @ 18 lbs medball

My time was 12:00 rx'd. Except for a nasty looking scrape on my left shin from a failed box jump, felt grrreat




Which suprised me for two reasons... One: I was supposed to rest today according to my 3-on 1-off, 2-on 1-off training schedule. Two: I experienced a self-discipline FAIL and drank last night, so this being a "flush the alcohol out of my system" workout I was expecting extra suffering. Which didn't really happen... I'm still waiting on the hangover I so richly deserve... 

Anyway, I'm feeling good, and ready to get started on a new month! Week four of the Spartan Challenge here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment