Friday, August 20, 2010

commit

COMMIT. TAKE OWNERSHIP.

Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

Waking up sore seems to be the norm lately... This morning my legs, butt, and lower back were crazy sore in spite of some solid sleep and rolling out/trigger point three times yesterday.

My usual combo of sipping hot coffee on the pre-dawn drive to the gym followed by pre-warmup foam roller work was just the magic I needed. Then we did an extended warm-up with overhead squats and strict pullups.

WOD
AMRAP in 12 minutes:
10 sumo-deadlift high-pull @ 105lbs barbell
10 ring dips
10 thruster @ 105lbs barbell
100 meter sprint

3 rounds + 3 SDHP rx'd. Too slow. Not bueno. The SDHP felt good and the ring dips were cake, but the thrusters did me in (especially round 3). Leg strength is still my weakness, and today it showed. Still, the mental challenge was fun.

Happy Friday y'all! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment