Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday squats!

"There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to do your squats."
~ Mark Rippetoe

This morning I got to work with Carey Kepler, who covered the 0530, 0615 and 0700 classes for the recovering Big Mike. I really enjoyed the experience, and have definitely learned from observing different coaches' styles. Good stuff today!

Afterward I did strength training.

STRENGTH
back squat
5x5

165-175-185-185-190

All sets performed in the low-bar position:


I'm pumped about my numbers today. I took about 4 to 5 minutes in between the last 3 sets - instead of my previous 2 to 3 minutes of rest - and it made a huge difference. Hello jello-legs!

Below is the CC crew after Saturday's coaches WOD. Lisa Thiel is right - Saturday morning reminded me how lucky I am!


It's a new week! Make yours a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment