Thursday, June 4, 2009

04 June 2009

“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”
- William Jennings Bryan

WOD: Rest Day!

A head's up for this weekend: "Murph" day is Saturday June 6th starting at 9 A.M. and hosted by CrossFit Austin. The entry fee is a donation in any amount to the Naval Special Warfare Foundation.

I've decided to do the WOD with the 20lbs weight vest! Stand by for a pain and suffering report afterward... gonna be fun!

2 comments:

  1. 100 pull ups, 200 pushups? Yeowch. Guess I can't pat myself on the back just yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat that back Cat! Progress is progress, no matter who you are. Just keep going!

    And yeah, "Murph" is a festival of pain... I've never done it with the weight vest so I'll be happy to finish under an hour!

    ReplyDelete