Saturday, June 20, 2009

20 June 2009

WOD: @ CrossFit Central
"Spartan 300 Challenge"
for time:
25 pullups
50 barbell deadlift @135
50 pushups
50 box jumps
50 floor wipes @135
50 KB clean and press
25 pullups

18:43 rx'd. Other than substituting step-ups for box jumps and smacking my toe on the plates for the first couple of reps or floor wipes, it went pretty well!

Then, I got to count reps for Kris Kepler during his turn at the 300, and he crushed it (11:24 I believe it was)! Some other awesome performances - Jen Cardella finished just under the twenty minute cap her first time ever doing the workout! Mel's hard work and enthusiasm paid off: she waltzed in and finished under the time cap as well this morning!

The whole crew this morning put out some serious effort! What an awesome way to start Saturday! CrossFit Central builds rock stars I tell ya... rock stars.

1 comment:

  1. A-
    thanks for assisting me in my 300 wod on Saturday, It truly made all the difference from getting a good time to getting the time I got!

    K

    ReplyDelete