Monday, June 15, 2009

15 June 2009

WOD: @ Crossfit Central
"2 rounds for time"
50 goblet squats @ 1.5 pood
10 one-leg burpees
15 kettlebell swings @ 1.5 pood

My time was just over 15 minutes for that one. Toe felt OK during that one, shoes and all. Then while the rest of the class did some running I did what I'm calling my second workout...

WOD 2:
"for time"
row 2,000 meters

My time on that was 8:43. Rolled off the rowing machine directly to the floor. Don't know if that's a good time, I've never rowed 2k before... but it was a blazer.

Rest day manana!

Oh yeah, my escapist reading was River of Ruin by Jack Du Brul.


Mix the hero (a sarcastic geologist who always seems to find himself in the wrong place at the right time), with Chinese assassins, French spy's, and hidden Inca treasure... throw in some intrigue over control of the Panama Canal... and you've got an entertaining little ride for your imagination, if you dig this kind of trash novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment