Wednesday, January 6, 2010

06 January 2010

WOD @ CrossFit Central
5 rounds for time:
12 dumbbell press @ 50lbs DBs
21 dumbbell deadlifts @ 50 lbs DBs
15 ring dips

My time was 18:39. After one round with the press rx'd, I scaled to 30lbs DBs (still torched my shoulders). The DB deadlifts and ring dips were as rx'd. Fun one this morning! Back felt good throughout, but started to tighten up almost immediately after the WOD. That part is frustrating. I'm staying consistent with twice a day TriggerPoint, but that achieving that last measure of full recovery is staying elusive...

Anyway, check out this website I recently found: Everyday Paleo. She's posted some tasty, and easy to prep paleo recipes.

And, another solid post over at Barbells and Bacon. With a name like that you know it's good stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment