Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 January 2010

WOD @ CrossFit Central
3 rounds for time:
400 meter run
30 American kettlebell swings @ 1.5 pood
30 burpees

18:21 rx'd

This one was suck-tacular. Now, I'm kinda weird because I tend to like burpees. Today, they sucked... in a spectacular sort of way. I'm thinking it was having to string 30 together at a time... the run and KB swings felt great though! My back got tight right after the WOD, first time that's happened in awhile, but otherwise it never bothered me.

Check out Mel's recent post: Think Positive... Or Don't. Good stuff! Here's a good one at Barbells and Bacon that covers similar ground: More of The Same.

Also, check out this post from Free Range International with a perspective you won't find on CNN: Amateur Hour.

Happy hump-day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment