Saturday, September 19, 2009

19 September 2009

WOD: by CrossFit Central at RunTex
AMRAP in twenty minutes
teams of five had to complete:
10 ring dips
20 dumbbell thrusters
30 dumbbell swings
40 abmat sit ups
50 double-unders
*teammates start at a station, complete their required reps, and then rotate to the next station once every team member has completed their reps
*one round is completed when every member completes all stations

I got on a kick-ass team for this one! In twenty minutes Devon, Georgia, Wes, Jonathan and I completed 2 rounds and 1 station as rx'd I believe. Different but fun workout today. The double-unders were not exactly "fun" and my slowness with them in the second round definitely held the team back some, but overall it was a good one this morning.

And now.... it's tailgate time! Since I'm not drinking until after Fight Gone Bad, it will be sans alcohol, but it's still going to be fun watching Texas beat Texas Tech! Hook'em Horns!!

No comments:

Post a Comment