Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22 September 2009

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
- Abraham Lincoln

The more I learn about "honest Abe" the more I want to learn. So I've bumped up his biography up to my reading "on deck" circle. This one is supposed to be one of the best out there:


WOD: Rest day. Still not getting enough sleep lately. Since I want to PR at Fight Gone Bad on Saturday, and I keep hearing that 9 is the new 8, I slept in a little this morning. Going to make sure I'm in bed early tonight as well.

Congrats to Coach Mike Gregory on achieving his Level 2 cert this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. i've never had a policy, i've simply tried to do what seemed best each day as each day came.

    abe lincoln

    one of my favorite quotes

    ReplyDelete