Thursday, June 3, 2010

deadlifts, sandbags, and whole milk... oh my!

Started day two at SICFIT Austin with slightly sore shoulders, but otherwise feeling good.

STRENGTH
deadlift
3-3-3-3-3

185-215-225-225-225
I kept the loads moderate to work on losing the last of ye ol' stripper deadlift...

GYMNASTICS
handstand walk (feet against wall) x2
wheelbarrow walk (around gym interior) x2

the handstand walk:
Visit sicfit.com for more Videos

Just plain fun!

WOD
team of 2 for time:

100 box jumps
3 rounds: (20 sandbag front squats, 2 sandbag carries around outside of gym)
100 box jumps

DNF. Brian and I completed all but 50 box jumps (splitting the work in half) in 8 minutes with the 60lbs sandbag. Fun!

After class I did ten front squats with the 100lbs sandbag... sheesh! Turns out I had it easy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment