Friday, June 18, 2010

sweat-tastic Friday

Another beautiful and humid morning at SICFIT Austin!

STRENGTH
overhead-squat
10-10-10-10
2x sled drag

65-65-75-75
sled: 135lbs
Should've started with 75lbs OHS and gone heavier, but was still feeling my hamstrings and shoulders from Wednesday's snatch work, so I'm bringing out the 'ol cupcake. I made up for it on today's smoker of a met-con...


cup⋅cake [khup-keyk] adjective 1) to wimp out 2) giving in to the pain

WOD
4 rounds for time, one minute rest between each round:

5 dual kettlebell clean and left/right press @ 35lbs KBs
10 sprawls
20 tire jumps

My round times were 1:09, 1:06, 1:15, 1:02

Round 3 sucked. Got after it on the last round though. Felt good! Stayed after class and worked strict muscle-ups and ring dips.

Happy Friday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking the 'cupcake' term. Finally, a way I can use the word without passing up on the sugary goodness of it!

    ReplyDelete